What Kind of Projects do we Support?
Our focus is on high-impact projects, big and small, that will help to meaningfully improve the quality of life for the people living here. Specifically, we are looking for projects that support two key initiatives:
- Healthy Communities: projects that meet core needs in areas such as housing, food security, literacy and mental health, and often focusing on disadvantaged individuals or groups.
- Vibrant Communities: initiatives that help position residents for success in our rapidly changing world, through skills development and environmental innovation.
We support organizations across our operating region, and provide funds in varying amounts. Most community partners are non-profit organizations and we particularly value projects that have clearly defined success measures associated with them.
Trigon has Provided Recent Financial Support to These Groups and Initiatives
- Coast Tsimshian Academy
- Prince Rupert School District 52
- Diana Lake Upgrades (Port Edward)
- Metlakatla Rec Centre & Trail Upgrades
- Breakfast Club of Canada
- Women’s Leadership Network
- All Native Basketball Tournament
- North Coast Ecology Centre
- North Coast Community Services
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Prince Rupert Special Olympics
- Museum of Northern BC